1. Everybody Likes You When You’re 29. I’m going to try to use this knowledge to my advantage.
2. Thin Places. An essay on those places and moments when heaven and earth seem a bit closer to one another.
3. This tribute video to Robin Williams is lovely and reminded me of how much I loved the movie Jack. [I’m linking to it instead of embedding it because this website is giving money to St. Jude based on clicks on their Robin Williams posts.]
4. Hope. Jessie Buttram writes what my heart has been saying the past few weeks, but especially this week.
5. And because we could all use Something Beautiful.