1. This is a very interesting idea:
2. If you read our Coffee Shoppers blog, you’ll like this post by Jan Moyer: Coffee Shopping Like a Mom.
3. I love this video of a dad getting so excited about his son passing math. (I provided a link, rather than embedding it because it explains a little why he reacted that way.)
4. I’m not gonna tell you that you’re beautiful. I recently realized Hannah Brencher was no longer in my feedly. Wish I’d realized that sooner. I love her writing and this post has so many wonderful parts. For example: “Broken loveliness is the world’s most common language. We all speak it so we might as well get fluent.”
5. This will make you smile (I mean, probably):