This is going to start out a little English-major nerdy. I’m not apologizing; I’m just letting you know.
1. Why Readers, Scientifically, Are the Best People to Fall in Love With. I read a lot (just saying).
“It’s no surprise that readers are better people. Having experienced someone else’s life through abstract eyes, they’ve learned what it’s like to leave their bodies and see the world through other frames of reference.”
2. Word Crimes. [I know you've probably seen this by now, but I had to include it because three people personally messaged me to make sure I saw it. I did. And I loved it.]
3. What I Learned About Movies from a Well-Read Dog. This is an article about Wishbone, but more than that, it’s an article about the importance of story and digesting stories in the context of relationships.
4. Why Write? Penmanship for the 21st Century. I found this interesting on a few levels. This is why we need to teach our kids handwriting and why I often feel like I think better when actually writing.
5. God Isn’t Good Only When You Say So. This is a topic that is dear to me and I’ve written on a few times, but I love the way Tyler Huckabee puts it, as well.
This woman is incredible. I don’t even know how some of this stuff is humanly possible (I’ve never watched this show) and then this tiny person completes it with ease! My jaw dropped a few times.