1. 10 Lessons I’ve Learned in 10 Years of Blogging. I appreciate how practical this advice is for anyone thinking about or trying out blogging.
2. Feliz Navidad – cinco people, uno guitar style.
3. Confessions of a First-Time Sketchnoter. I am always so jealous of people who can sketchnote well. This blogger gives some tips and links to several other helpful articles on learning how to sketchnote (I just learned from this article that it’s like a whole thing. I didn’t realize!).
4. Speed Dating in the 19th Century. This is such a great idea and my friends and I may be reviving this practice on New Year’s Day this year.
5. Hope Is Alive. Love this Christmas song by Ellie Holcomb. “He is right here among us. Our God is with us tonight. Into our aching, into our breaking, into our longing to be made whole, Your arms are reaching, your love is holding us close. Into our suffering, into our weeping, into this need we have to be known, Your arms are reaching, your love is holding us close.” That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.