1. The Need for Silence [Thanks, Molly!] Loved this sentence: “i think He allows silence for our own good… so that we’ll learn to trust without hearing and walk without seeing…. so that we’ll learn to submit to His timing and not ours.”
2. I cannot get this song out of my head, so here, you can listen to it twice. [Thanks to Mary for both these links!]
3. If Andy Dwyer Quotes Were Motivational Posters. I’d print these out and frame them.
4. Laura sent me this a couple of weeks ago and I just forgot to put it in the Friday Five. Classic First Lines of Novels in Emojis. I got six of them (not always the line, but the title of the book) without looking at the answers. How many did you know?
5. I thought this was a sweet video by Jenny & Tyler: