1. Smile, You’re Speaking Emoji: The Rapid Evolution of a Wordless Tongue. Listen, this is a very long article. That’s why I’m putting it first. I recommend you read for a while, take a break and watch/read the next thing on this list, then go back. As many times as you need. Because, it’s an intriguing article. It covers everything from why we like talking in pictures, to why the poop smiles, to what the shrimp can mean (apparently someone has written an entire essay on the shrimp emoji), to why millennials embrace emojis and what that means about us. And if you see me soon, I will probably be bringing all of this up because it is fascinating.
2. Ready for your first break?
3. How to Make Your Last Name Plural. PLEASE READ THIS. It is so important that I do not get any Christmas cards from the Smith’s or the Jones’.
4. I know it’s not time for Christmas music (please ignore that tree in the corner). But is this technically Christmas music? It just talks about being cold outside and it IS cold outside right now. This version is adorable and not at all creepy-OMG-did-he-just-roofie-her-drink questionable which I appreciate.
5. Finally, Christian Girl Instagram.