1. Here are 41 Nashville Facts. I didn’t know some of these. [I didn't verify any of them, so take them as you will.]
And here’s a video about the Nashville you know vs. the real Nashville. I agree with a lot of these.
2. What I Instagrammed Vs. What Was Really Happening, Or My Entire Life Is a Lie. I love this. In fact, there may be one on this blog someday.
3. Disney Flying Medley. Because who doesn’t want to fly?
4. I can’t remember where I read about Leanne Brown, but I believe she devoted her dissertation or thesis or PhD project (something to do with major work in post-graduate-level education) to writing a cookbook for people who live on a foodstamps budget (about $4 a day), but want to make healthier choices. Anyone can download it for free and print it, but you can also order it and/or donate to get it printed for families who do not have a computer/access to a printer. I haven’t yet made any of the recipes, but they look delicious. As someone who sometimes eats popcorn for dinner, I’ll probably invest in one of these.
5. Sugar + The Hi-Lows Singing Johnny Cash. This is on repeat.
Here’s the video for Ring of Fire:
I love this by Jenny & Tyler (feat. Sara Groves and a virtual choir)